Terms and Conditions of Participation for the Receipt of a DTCO Smartlink in Connection with New Registration on Truckon.com
The organizer of the promotion is Continental Automotive GmbH (also referred to hereinafter as “Continental Automotive”), Heirich-Hertz-Str.45, 78052 Villingen-Schwenningen, Germany.
All questions, comments, or complaints in conjunction with the promotion are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Eligibility for participation
- In order to participate in the promotion, companies must register once by filling out the registration form and create a profile with at least one service (including the price) on truckon.com by December 31, 2018. Participation is free of charge. In order to participate, it is necessary to agree to the terms and conditions of participation.
- All companies (auto repair shops or fleets, referred to hereinafter as “participants”) that are headquartered within the European Union are eligible to participate. Participants must enter their personal information when registering. Participation under a false name or on behalf of another person is not permitted. It is not possible to participate multiple times (including with different names) and each participant can receive only one DTCO Smartlink.
- Employees of Continental Automotive or a company affiliated with Continental Automotive as defined in Sections 15 et seq of the German Stock Corporation Act and their families as well as those involved in designing and creating the promotion are not eligible to participate.
3. Promotion period
- The participation period begins on September 20, 2018 at 0:00 a.m. and ends on December 31, 2018 at 24:00 p.m.
- The DTCO Smartlink will be received after data analysis, i.e. the new registration will be analyzed on a weekly basis, the voucher code checked, and then the Smartlink will be dispatched. The first 1,000 registrations on the platform will be included in the promotion.
- Each DTCO Smartlink has a value of approximately €100 (RRP). Returning, swapping, or exchanging it for cash is not permitted.
- The participant is solely responsible for any taxation.
- Continental Automotive reserves the right to prematurely terminate or extend the promotion without prior notification and without giving reasons. This applies in particular if there is no guarantee that the promotion can be carried out properly for technical or legal reasons. In this case, the participants are not entitled to any claims against Continental Automotive.
4. Exclusion from participation
Continental Automotive reserves the right to use its own discretion to exclude participants from the promotion or to deny or reclaim receipt if there is reasonable suspicion of false information, manipulation, violation of the terms and conditions of participation, or other prohibited actions.
The participant acknowledges that Continental Automotive does not guarantee or ensure the availability of the web pages required to participate in the DTCO Smartlink promotion or of their contents. Continental Automotive reserves the right to discontinue these web pages (including without prior notification) or to limit access to them either fully or partially. Continental Automotive is not liable for insolvency of the service providers or the resultant consequences for performance and arrangement. Continental Automotive, its bodies, employees, or vicarious agents are not liable for damage caused by errors, delays, or interruptions in transmission; faults in the technical systems or services; incorrect content, loss, or deletion of data; viruses; or damage that may occur for any other reason during participation, unless Continental Automotive is responsible for such damage because of malicious intent or gross negligence. This exclusion of liability does not apply to bodily injuries nor endangerment of life or health.
- By registering, the participant expressly agrees to the data protection information.
- Recourse to the courts is not permitted.
- These terms and conditions of participation and the entire legal relationship between the participants and Continental Automotive are subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany, to the exclusion of the provisions on the conflict of laws.
- Should one of these terms and conditions of participation be or become wholly or partially invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining terms and conditions of participation. The invalid term or condition shall be replaced by a legally valid regulation that is most in keeping with the expressed commercial aim and purpose of the invalid term or condition. This applies in the event that the terms and conditions of participation contain an unintended omission in the regulations.
- The place of performance and place of jurisdiction is Frankfurt am Main, Germany, insofar as an agreement regarding this is permitted. If the participant has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany or moves abroad after participating in the promotion, Continental Automotive headquarters will be agreed as the place of jurisdiction.